ShowBox is one of the most popular entertainment app for android devices and you can read about tons of great movies on your phone and Roku TV with this app. There are two different methods by which you can read movies and TV shows on your TV using your android device, both are explained below.
How to use ShowBox on Roku
- First of all, make sure the Roku TV and your android phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, only then you can stream the screen of your smart phone onto your TV.
- Run Roku TV and switch on the option of “Screen Mirroring”
- Pull the notification bar down on your android device and look for Roku TV, and connect to it if you see the name.
- Now your home screen is streaming on your TV, you can now run the Showbox app on your phone and read about any movie you want, it will be directly mirrored on your TV effortlessly.
Install Showbox on Roku TV
- You will need to connect the Android device and Roku TV to the same network in this method as well.
- Now open your android device and search the Play store for “All Screen” app and install it on your phone.
- Launch the All Screen app and it will automatically start searching for the available devices. If you see the device which is ready to pair, you can select it to pair instantly.
- Make sure your phone and Roku TV are connected to the same network and now Download ShowBox App.
- Run ShowBox app on your phone and select the movie you want to read about on your TV.
- When you are about to read the movie, you will see the option to select the modes which you want to use to read the media content, select All Screen App here.
- Now the movie review will be available on your TV, sit back and enjoy!