Who doesn’t like to watch a movie every now and then? But deciding whether you have to watch a particular movie or not. This confusion can be solved by the Showbox v8.7 app. The all new Showbox v8.7 app allows you to read reviews of all the latest movie. The app allows you to read reviews also from sources like IMDB and Rotten Tomato. The app also allows you to gather information about the crew members who are working on the movie. Showbox v8.7 is a wonderful app which can help you to decide whether you want to watch a movie or not.
Showbox v8.7 also allows the users to check the official trailers of the movie which will further help them to decide whether one should watch the movie or not. The app also helps you to know the box office collection of a particular movie. Showbox v8.7 is just the right app to have on your Android device to help you to decide the movie.
Features of ShowBox v8.7
- The box collection office can also be known from this app.
- The cast and crew profile of the movies are provided in details.
- The official video premiers can be enjoyed for free.
- One does not need to register themselves for using the app.
- One can check movie trailers before booking tickets for the movies.
- There is no subscription fee for using ShowBox.
- The movie is linked with Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB, TMDB and MetaCritic and many other networks. It helps you to have a detailed review of the movie.
Download Showbox v8.7
You can download Showbox v8.7 on your Android device by following the step guide which is explained below.
- Go to the Settings of your smartphone and then tap on “Security.”
- Under the “Device Administration” section of Settings, toggle on “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Showbox v8.7
- Open the downloaded file of Showbox v8.7 from the folder and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Showbox v8.7 to be completed.
After the installation process is completed, tap on the app icon of Showbox v8.7 to launch it. After that, you can read reviews of your movie in Showbox v8.7.