ShowBox is a popular app which is used by people from all over the world to read movie reviews. If you are doubtful about watching a particular movie, then you should refer to the ShowBox app for reading the reviews before you confirm whether you should be watching the movie or not. The app is connected to other popular apps like IMDB and Rotten Tomato and this allows the users to read reviews from different sources in just one location. You can also get details about actor, actresses and other crew members on ShowBox app.
One can also use the ShowBox to watch the official trailer which is released. The app also gives you information about the box office collection. So, the next time you are doubtful about watching a movie, then ShowBox is the app to head.
Features of ShowBox
- One can check movie trailers before booking tickets for the movies.
- The official video premiers can be enjoyed for free.
- One does not need to register themselves for using the app.
- There is no subscription fee for using ShowBox.
- The box collection office can also be known from this app.
- The movie is linked with Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB, TMDB and MetaCritic and many other networks. It helps you to have a detailed review of the movie
- The cast and crew profile of the movies are provided in details.
Download Showbox v7.8
You can download Showbox v7.8 on your Android device by following the step guide which is explained below.
- Go to the Settings of your smartphone and then tap on “Security.”
- Under the “Device Administration” section of Settings, toggle on “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Showbox v7.8
- Open the downloaded file of Showbox v7.8 from the folder and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Showbox v7.8 to be completed.
After the installation process is completed, tap on the app icon of Showbox v7.8 to launch it. After that, you can read reviews of your movie in Showbox v7.8.