Amazon Fire Phone is an exclusive device from Amazon runs of the Android operating system with the skin at the top. Amazon uses the Fire phone to push it Amazon ecosystem to the shoppers and making them used to the online shopping ecosystem and get the things required for them at.
Amazon Fire phone comes with Alexa, prime music and the prime video already installed on the device. Here is a simple guide to get ShowBox app on the Amazon Fire device.
ShowBox is a famous online streaming application that includes a lot of content from different platforms and it gives a way for users to enjoy unlimited streaming at zero cost. You don’t need to pay for watching the movies and TV shows on the ShowBox app.
Features of ShowBox:
- ShowBox includes fresh content daily added to the system, so you will never run out of content in ShowBox.
- You can stream the content either via inbuilt video player online or download the movie offline and then watch it again.
- You can also tag and organize the movies to form your own favorite list and then watch it form it. This helps the user from the doing the same thing again and again.
How to Install ShowBox on Amazon Fire Phone:
- Before installing the application out of the Amazon store, you will need to install them from the third party.
- Go to the Settings on the phone, and then enable the installation from the unknown sources to install apps.
- Go to the ShowBox APK download page.
- Download the ShowBox APK for installation.
- Now, find the APK file from the file manager and click on it to begin the installation process.
- Once done, you will be able the app working on the device and enjoy the streaming.